07 August 2008

U.S. Win Over Japan "Not Good Enough" For One U.S. Supporter


After waking up at 4:45 to watch the U.S. narrowly defeat Japan, 1-0, in a first-round Olympic match, self-described "die-hard Yank" Tim "Timothy" McSwiggan was furious at a performance he described as, "just not good enough."
It's pathetic, you know? Nowak pulled the same crap with DC back in 2004 - all defense, no flair...wtf, man! I pay, like, almost $80 a month for DirecTV, I spring for a 50-inch 1080p plasma, and this is the crap those lazy little beotches serve up? Jeebus H., man, a U-12 AYSO team could've done better.

I'm giving them one more chance, but if they don't show some fucking flair against the Netherlands, I...I don't know, man, I don't even fuckin' know!
When this blogger pointed out to Mr. McSwiggan that, in fact, the U.S. won, and currently leads their group, McSwiggan replied, "Jesus Christ, man, you just don't understand football." He then paused for a moment, and added, "By the way, if you're reading this, Donovan, I'm still waiting for my fucking refund for Germany."

No comments: