David Beckham has MLS rules named after him. We hear that Don Garber refers to a part of his anatomy as his Beckham (no not that, his "sweet left foot"). But we all knew it was too good to last. So, we've uncovered the top 10 reasons that David Beckham wants to leave LA:
10) Tired of MLS commentators fawning over his every free kick.
9) Tired of Li'l Cobi dogging him about taking him to the club.
8) Tired of getting mugged by developmental players in the locker room.
7) Bruce Arena's habit of referring to himself in the 3rd person.
6) Tired of the 12 year old girls screaming his name at every Galaxy match - even if he isn't on the pitch or even in town.
5) Victoria keeps threatening to name the next kid, Redondo.
4) MLS plays in the summer, which is when all his buddies are relaxing in Mallorca.
3) While he loves the herb, he's not so sure about herbalife...
2) Abbey Okulaja.
And the number one reason:
While Alexis Lalas was always on about a "Super club", David really is getting tired of underoos...
Americans abroad weekend roundup
5 hours ago