19 December 2008

Good Festivus To All

Yes, we've been slacking lately. Hey, it's the offseason, what're you gonna do?

In the spirit of Festivus, though, we're going to do a little airing of grievances. Feel free to add your own in the comments. I'm gonna start with some of mine:

Mayor Fenty: thanks for combining with the economic collapse to kill off any DC United stadium deal for another five years or so. Jerk.

Jay Heaps: you're a hack. Duke sucks.

SuperLiga: Really? I mean...really?

Ben Olsen's ankles: come on, is one more year really too much to ask of you?

InBev: enjoy the non-exclusive (Budvar sez "suck it") global marketing rights to Budweiser while you're in receivership from all that debt you took on to buy A-B. Suckers.

2 comments:

Peter Robert Casey said...

Hello there,
I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Your's in Hoops,
Peter Robert Casey
http://www.peterrobertcasey.com

Agent 009 said...

Mr. Peter Robert Casey, did you even read this blog?