25 September 2008

BREAKING: MLS Rumors Rumors to suspend blogging to deal with Champions League crisis

WASHINGTON, DC, 25 September, 2008:

My friends, it has come to this. Our country today faces an unprecedented crisis. Without the passage of emergency legislation forking over hundreds of billions of dollars to people who have recently been responsible for the loss of hundreds of billions of dollars, our very way of life could collapse.

Therefore, my friends, it is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that I have chosen to suspend blogging operations and travel across town to the Capitol to ensure that we don't spiral into a Second Great Depression.

My country has called, my friends, and I must answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fixed it in eight minutes? Well done, sir!

And to your chauffeur as well, for negotiating mid-day cross-town traffic with such alacrity.

I'll just sip some chardonnay and await my bailout check then, wot?

American Villan said...

Good luck getting anything done on a Thursday. The specials at Cap Lounge are just too good to pass up.

EdTheRed said...

You see, dadman, it all depends on what your definition of "fixed" is. Also, what your definition of "suspend" is. Also, what your definition of "is" is...

Revelation said...

I say that our surge worked perfectly!